Leading Digital Technologies Education programs
At Junior Engineers, we’re helping today’s tech-lovers turn into the scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, developers, and cyber-security leaders of the future.
We are leaders in Australian digital technologies and robotics education. We exist to spark a love of learning, encourage innovation and growth mindset, and to inspire our best young minds to dream big through experiencing the ultimate kids’ digital technologies education.
We’re proud of our legacy in teaching super engaging STEM programs for kids over the past 10 years – and we’re just getting started. Our Mission is to boost Australia’s digital technologies workforce by teaching our kids future skills via a proprietary curriculum with Australia’s best and brightest instructors.
Why Junior Engineers?
We’re constantly evolving our programs to continue delivery of cutting-edge children’s digital technologies education - including online learning (self-paced and instructor-led), extension programs in schools, corporate holiday workshops and so much more. We’ll never stop innovating.Learn more
Our founders had a dream - to provide leading digital technologies programs to help students spark real interest in STEM, extend their skills, and experience the wonder of discovery. This dream has underpinned rapid growth and expansion of our business - and we're just getting started.All classes
Junior Engineers is a part of the EdTech Group. Our business exists to provide learning pathways and to change lives though quality training and education, working collectively as trusted advisors to schools supporting continual expansion of digital technologies and cyber security programs.Visit EdTech Group
What sets Junior Engineers apart
- Experienced Instructors: Our instructors are world-class, educated at Australia’s best universities and are passionate about sharing their love of digital technologies with the next generation.
- Real-world skills: Problem-solving. Critical Thinking. Creativity. Logic. Collaboration. We foster curiosity and help kids hone a wide range of in-demand skills for the workforce of the future.
- Fun and Inclusive Environment: We’re focussed on making STEM subjects engaging, hands-on, and accessible to all – when learning is fun, new concepts stick.
- Small class sizes: Our student-teacher ratios ensure that students receive personalised attention and guidance throughout their learning journey
- Catering to all students: Our kids coding and robotics programs are suitable for absolute rookies to seasoned coders, and every level in between. We’re constantly developing cool new digital projects to ensure every student aged 5-17 is building their skill repertoire throughout their learning journey with Junior Engineers.
Don't take our word for it
What our customers say:
My son has been participating in Junior Engineers’ programs for 5 terms and I wanted to thank you for your fantastic program. It’s one of my son’s favourite activities and he always looks forward to the next lesson. In a fun way, he has gained a solid understanding of coding and he is constantly being inspired by the program. A big thank you and see you next term.
I have been most impressed. As the robotics coordinator at St Peters Lutheran College I felt that we needed some more coding options for our students. Junior Engineers seemed to have the curriculum and small-group focus that I wanted for our students. From their first interactions with me I was assured that the Junior Engineer staff had the confidence and ability to tailor their programs to our needs.
A very big THANK YOU to Junior Engineers for the last online coding training.Julio learnt so much with Daniel and was really excited to show us something new he learnt after each session. Daniel, the instructor, was extremely patient with the kids and handled them really well. Very well mannered and kind. Julio would love to attend the next online training.
We're here to help!
Check out our frequently asked questions, call us directly, or fill out this contact form.
For Customer Service, Course Registration and Curriculum enquiries:
Want to engage Junior Engineers? We're available by phone from Monday-Friday, 8.30am-4.30pm AEST.
For corporate or school enquiries: