STEM Explorers Superhero Mode
Activate Superhero Mode! Our youngest explorers aged 5-8 venture through the world of coding, science, technology and engineering in our brand new STEM Explorers Superhero Mode course.
Our play-based curriculum is jam packed with action-packed activities your kids will love, and all the tools they need to become a true explorer.
Supercharge your child’s brain learning to code in our hands-on and engaging programs.
Catering for new and returning students, this program is a brilliant way for your child to start developing future-fit STEM skills.
HOLIDAY PROGRAMS: All classes open to public enrolments
SCHOOL TERMS: Enrolments at your school only.
STEM Explorers Superhero Mode is available at
This course includes
Our STEM Explorers Superhero Mode Course includes action-packed experiments and a hands-on, play-based curriculum:
• Lots of Superhero themed activities, including: Superhero Vision, Invisible Ink, building Vortex Cannons, Wind Meters and Web Launchers
• Concepts explored: aerodynamics, forces, the science behind wind, optics, reflection, and refraction, design, projectile motion
The course also include:
• Introduction to coding via our acclaimed CodeMonkey program and a FREE 3 month coding subscription to CodeMonkey
• Take home activities to share your adventures with parents and carers at the end of the course
• Plenty of movement and food breaks keep kids engaged and stimulated
• A certificate on completion of the program
Our expert tutors not only make learning fun, but they also adapt their classes to cater to the experience level of all students - so whether your child is a coding whiz, or has never ventured into the world of coding at all, this course is for them.
Happy coding! We’ll see you in class.
Students are required to bring a device that can connect to the Internet and the required power cord. Both laptop and tablet devices are acceptable. If your child is not proficient with using a laptop trackpad please bring your own MOUSE.
Students learn to code in the cloud-based CodeMonkey program. No software is required to be installed prior to class. Your Instructor will provide login details and passwords for children to access CodeMonkey during the class.
You might also like
Learn to code, build and program a robot using Lego Mindstorms technology!
Our Lego Mindstorms course is jam packed with fun coding and robotics activities.
Your kids will love our hands-on Scratch classes using drag-and-drop coding. Scratch is a friendly, fun platform that engages kids quickly and builds their core understanding of key coding concepts.